An official transcript is a detailed record of your academic history at Seneca College, and carries an authorized signature. Official transcripts must be requested using one of the methods outlined below, and a fee of $10.00 + $1.30 (HST) is charged for each copy.
Official transcripts will not be issued if there are outstanding financial obligations to Seneca College.
Ordering Official Transcripts
- Student Centre: From the Self-Service menu. Ensure all contact information is correct including first name, last name, address as this information will display on the official transcript.
- If you've been away from the college for less than 3 years: order your transcript from the Self-Service menu via Student Centre. Ensure all contact information is correct including first name, last name, address as this information will display on the official transcript.
- If you’ve been away from the college for more than 3 years: order your transcript by completing the Official Transcript Request form – available from the download box on the right.
Submit Your Request:
- Email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In Person at the Registration Office of any of the following campus locations:
- Student Centre Requests: Within 1-2 business days *
- Email Requests: Within 1-2 business days *
- In Person Requests: Immediately
- Records prior to 1995: Within 5 business days *
* During peak periods, transcripts may take up to five business days to be processed.
Note: Transcripts are sent by regular Canada Post service. Transcripts which are being mailed internationally may take several weeks for delivery.
Transcript Requests for Applications to another Ontario College or University
- For current Seneca College students applying to another Ontario College through ontariocolleges, please use the online request at www.ontariocolleges.ca.
- For current Seneca College students applying to another Ontario University through OUAC, please use the online request at www.ouac.on.ca.
Fees & Payment
There is a charge of $10.00 + $1.30 (HST) per official transcript.
Note: When four official transcripts are ordered and paid for at the same time, there is no charge for the fifth transcript.
The following are accepted methods of payment:
- Student Centre and In Person requests: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Debit
- Email requests: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
An unofficial transcript is a list of completed courses and grades from Seneca College. Unofficial transcripts can be viewed and obtained from the Self-Service menu item found in the Student Centre. There is no fee for unofficial transcripts.